Saturday, August 15, 2009

Shop Prepping



So I've just spent the last few hours taking and editing pictures and posting new items to my shop. I can't believe how long it takes for me to get 5 decent pictures and to write the description copy for each item. I decided to shorten my pain by putting four items in each listing. These are my water bottle carriers, the Watergirl (the ones with the frill at the top and pocket with cutesy button) and the Waterboy (the more plain, manly? ones with the longer straps).

I'm thinking of doing the scarves in a similar way, four per listing, so my page doesn't seem so overwhelming when it bombards you with hundreds of scarves, just one after another, on and on. What do you think? Should I list each one separately or condense them? I've seen people do both.

Now I'm off to dream up more items related to the Back-to-School and Dorm Room categories. I have some ideas, but they're pretty wacky, so I don't know if they'll work out or not. I'll let you know.

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of four / listing and then having the option to choose the color or something; much easier, right?

    ReplyDelete